Spiderling Spiderling

This is my favorite game of the competition. I think the art and animation is top notch, and the sound really adds to the atmosphere. I don't know how you programmed the web physics with Stencyl, but it's brilliant. Sometimes the pacing is a little slow for me though- and sometimes crossing gaps with the web seems more difficult than it ought to be. But those issues are minor when you look at the game as a whole. Great job.

EVIKA EVIKA

Pros: Really pretty game, intense music and cool vibes.
Cons: You seriously need to address the foreground art. It gets all in the way of the action. In game design, form follows function. Also the controls could use a little refining.

Stack Bunnies Stack Bunnies

Slick visuals and controls. It's definitely responsive and satisfying. I did get stuck in a pit with no way to kill enemies or die- so I had to reload my browser to restart. A bit more balancing and polishing and you'd really have something.

The Depths The Depths

Beautiful animations- easily your strength. That being said, I think the attack anim. happens too slowly. I know it looks pretty but I find myself mashing the attack button before he's done every time. I'd say either speed it up, or make it so he can swing while running.

Papercraft Heroes Papercraft Heroes

Really cool visuals, they're unique and fun. I'd like to see more of this kind of thing in the future. It would be nice to see a bit more animation instead of just a sliding movement- I think that would really bring everything to life.

Super Marshmallow Kingdom Super Marshmallow Kingdom

I love the story and basic gameplay, but the goofy artwork and animation stand out as the best part of the experience. It's definitely challenging in a good way, I do wish however the run acceleration was a tad faster.